At Richard Grier Consulting part of our process is to discover and capture the entire process before an efficiency gain can be identified.
Why are you considering the need to hire a business efficiency consultant?
- Is it because sales are down and costs are up or difficult to maintain?
- Is it because you see others in the same business sector are making profits and wanting to know why aren’t you?
- Are you caught in the rut of a “know it all” environment? Have you ever considered what is missed by those who “know it all” rather than those who take time to “learn it all”?
- Are you a company that wants to know what it is costing you now and then using that information formulate a new plan?
- You are a leading edge company and you want to stay that way and are now asking the question; how can that be achieved?
If you want the answer to these and other business efficiency questions then you need to call Richard Grier Consulting.
At Richard Grier Consulting your initial consult will be with a senior level representative followed by one or more members of a select team to provide you with a concise “Present State” understanding of a selected process. It should be noted that a single process could involve one or more secondary processes.
Once completed, our team will use this discovery to work in harmony with you and your team to develop a “Future State” model demonstrating where efficiency gains can be achieved.
As part of our core belief in order for efficiency gains to be attained knowledge transfer is an integral component and the key to any efficiency gain. Knowledge transfer leads to the ultimate success for any future state solution.
In addition to this another core belief at Richard Grier Consulting is that in order to get global “Buy-In” there is a need to incorporate all levels of personnel for any process under review. We have found that where the corporate culture is one that listens, evaluates, and responds to any level of personnel involvement you have already gone a long way towards operating in a more efficient manner. If you are not there yet but would like to be, ask us how we can help.
So why choose Richard Grier Consulting? Is it because you have worked with us before? Is it because someone you know referred you to us? Is it simply because you do not know where to turn and something you read, saw or heard about us intrigued you enough to call? Whatever your reason our commitment at Richard Grier Consulting is to provide you with a passionate team of select individuals to work with your organization with a focus in helping you identify and improve any process you choose.